We are VERY EXCITED to be restarting our Learn to swim program Monday 6th July and can’t wait to see our loyal customers back in the centre.
ALL children will be enrolled into the same class/day/time as before we went into lock down, if we need to alter a class you will be contacted.
ALL EZIDEBIT payments will re commence from MONDAY 6th JULY 2020.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE THE CLASS TIME/DAY, CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT or START AFTER THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS YOU MUST CONTACT THE CENTRE by email email@example.com PRIOR TO FRIDAY 3rd JULY TO AVOID BEING CHARGED.
We will be taking new enrollment from 6/07/2020
Things you will need to know regarding how our COVID safe plan will impact your return;
- Only 1 spectator will be admitted per child.
- ALL students will need to swipe their access cards and parent will be signed in.
- You will be required to adhere to current Social distancing requirements of 1.5m within the centre & on the Pool deck.
- Starfish & Squid parent/child classes will run adhering to the current 4sq meter rule so class numbers will be smaller.
- Adult classes will run adhering to the current Social distancing requirements of 1.5m. The Instructor will teach from the pool deck.
- Children will need to come dressed ready to swim no shower or change room facilities are to be used, there will be toilet access ONLY.
- If you or your child is unwell please DO NOT come into the centre. From now until the end of the year we will be offering a relaxed make up policy.