TEMPORARY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Swim, Gym, Squad and Aqua Bookings can be made directly from our website www.sslc.net.au
If you do not have web access, please call us on 9529 8544 Mon-Fri 5am-8pm, Sat & Sun 7am-5pm, and we can make your booking via phone.
- No bookings permitted for children aged 0-5 years.
- POOLS operational for lap swimming/Squad Swimming/walking & Aqua only.
- Leisure on weekends at this point in time, with limit restrictions and sign in on entry.
- Bookings open a week in advance every Monday.
- Squad & Aqua bookings open every Saturday morning 9am.
- Swim and gym sessions restricted to 60 minutes. Please be considerate of others and limit your swim/workout to allocated 60-minute time slot. Squad timeslots as per timetable. Please arrive 10 minutes before your time slot to sign in.
- Fitness Passport memberships accepted.
- Gym operational for 4 x visitors per hour.
- One Spectator/Carer permitted per paying swimmer. Spectators must pay $2.50 as per our Fees and Charges. Carer entry is free upon presentation of a valid Companion Card. If carer has to enter the pool you will need to book a spot.
- Sans Souci Leisure Centre reserves the right to change/cancel bookings at any time or if customers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions of Entry.. We will advise you of any changes to your booking as soon as possible.
- No loitering. Please exit the facility after your workout to allow other customers to enter.
- Amenities will be operational, with social distancing in shower facilities.
- Please use hand sanitizer provided upon entry and exit of facility.
- Do not enter if you are unwell.
- All gym users must bring their own towel & water.
- All swimmers including Squads must bring their own equipment.
To ensure we comply with restrictions and for the safety of our customers and staff, Sans Souci Leisure Centre have implemented the following Temporary Terms and Conditions of Entry:
- Entry by ONLINE BOOKING to keep records for contact tracing purposes and to limit capacity to avoid over crowding.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
- Hand Sanitizing stations throughout the centre.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How long can I swim for?
A: Strictly 60-minute time slots.
Q: Can I make a change to my booking?
A: Yes, you will need to contact the centre directly to make a change to your booking. Please send us an email email@example.com or call 9529 8544
Q: I’m having issues with online bookings, who can I contact?
A: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org 9529 8544 and we will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
Q: I don’t have access to make an online booking. What do I do?
A: You can contact Sans Souci Leisure Centre on 9529 8544 and we can make the booking for you.
Q: Are spectators permitted? Can my carer accompany me to my booked session?
A. Yes, one spectator/carer per paying swimmer is permitted. Patrons 16 years and under must be accompanied by an adult. Spectators must pay a $2.50 Facilities Fee for entry as per our Fees and Charges. Carer entry is free upon presentation of a valid Companion Card. If you have to enter the pool with your charge you will also need to book a lane.
Q: Can I swim with my child aged 0-5 years?
A. No, due to restrictions we are unable to take bookings for children aged 0-5 years. This will be re-evaluated as restrictions are eased.
Q: Will showers/change rooms be open?
Q: Have learn to swim/ & squads recommenced?
A: YES Squads & Learn to Swim classes resume Monday 6th July. All Learn to Swim fortnightly EZI DEBIT payments will re commence, if you are not ready to return we require you to contact us before the 5th July to avoid being charged.
VERY IMPORTANT POINT – *IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO RETURN WE REQUIRE YOU TO CONTACT THE CENTRE PRIOR TO THE 5th JULY TO AVOID BEING CHARGED.
Q: What are Sans Souci Leisure Centres doing to ensure facilities are COVID-safe?
A: The health and well being of our community is of utmost importance and we are closely monitoring the advice and continuing to adhere to the directives of the lead public health agencies on Coronavirus (COVID-19), including the Australian Government Department of Health and NSW Health. In line with this advice, Sans Souci Leisure Centre are implementing the following additional measures:
- Online booking system for entry into the centre.
- Cashless Payments. Payments via online bookings and telephone.
- Restricted swimming/Gym time to 60 minutes.
- All of our staff have taken part in the NSW governments COVID 19 infection control course
- Limited numbers per pool & Gym
- Social distancing markers on floors and throughout facility.
- Hand sanitizer stations are installed at entry and exit points for use before and after entry.
- Additional cleaning shifts have been implemented. Ensuring all surfaces are cleaned and sanitized. Hygiene signage placed in public areas. COVID safe officer will be on duty in our Gym
- As is our regular practice, we advise customers to follow our healthy Swimming guidelines. We ask customers to shower and wash thoroughly at home with soap before arriving at the centre.
- Customers who feel unwell or are sick are being reminded not to attend our centre. If you are unwell, please follow the advice of NSW Health and take necessary precautionary measures.
Q: Can COVID-19 be transmitted by swimming in the pool? Is it safe to return to the pools?
A: Please refer to the NSW Health FAQ’s for list of FAQ’s relating to Covid-19