TEMPORARY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Entry into Sans Souci Leisure Centre is strictly for booked customers only.
Swim, Gym, Squad and Aqua Bookings can be made directly from our website www.sslc.net.au
If you do not have web access, please call us on 9529 8544 between 5am – 7pm Mon-Fri/ 7am-2pm Sat-Sun and we can make your booking via phone.
- Entry to the facility is via online booking system only available at sslc.net.au or call 95298544. No bookings permitted for children aged 0-5 years.
- Outdoor pool remains closed due to maintenance.
- Indoor Pool open only- operational for lap swimming/Squad Swimming/walking & Aqua only.
- Learn to Swim resumes Monday 6th July, Direct debit payments will recommence.
- Swim/gym/Aqua bookings are to be made ONLY 48 hrs in advance.
- Squad bookings can be made 1 week in advance
- Swim and gym sessions restricted to 60 minutes. Please be considerate of others and limit your swim/workout to allocated 60-minute time slot. Squad timeslots as per timetable. Please arrive 10 minutes before your time slot to sign in.
- You will be required to wait in allocated waiting areas for entry into the pool and Gym and staff will monitor and alert customers when time is up asking customers to vacate the pool/centre for the next booking group.
- ALL MEMBERSHIPS/DIRECT DEBITS will resume on 29th June.
- All non member bookings will need to be paid for on arrival, Casual swim entry $7.50, Concession $6.00, Casual gym entry $18.00, Concession $15.00 No cash accepted, card payments only.
- Fitness Passport memberships resume July 1st.
- Gym operational for 4 x visitors per hour
- One Spectator/Carer permitted per paying swimmer. Spectators must pay $2.50 as per our Fees and Charges. Carer entry is free upon presentation of a valid Companion Card. If carer has to enter the pool you will need to book a lane.
- Sans Souci Leisure Centre reserves the right to change/cancel bookings at any time or if customers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions of Entry.. We will advise you of any changes to your booking as soon as possible.
- No loitering. Please exit the facility after your workout to allow other customers to enter.
- Outdoor amenities will be operational, however Indoor change room and shower facilities will be closed.
- Please use hand sanitizer provided upon entry and exit of facility.
- Do not enter if you are unwell.
- All gym users must bring their own towel & water. All swimmers including Squads must bring their own equipment.
To ensure we comply with restrictions and for the safety of our customers and staff, Sans Souci Leisure Centre have implemented the following Temporary Terms and Conditions of Entry:
- Entry by ONLINE BOOKING only.
- Social distancing measures are in place with one 1 person permitted per lane per hour, 7 persons in Olympic Pool & 4 persons in the gym and maintaining 1.5m apart at all times.
- Hand Sanitizing stations throughout the centre.
- Only outdoor facilities are available.
- No Indoor change room or shower facilities available to customers at this time. Please arrive ready.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How long can I swim for?
A: Strictly 60-minute time slots. Staff will notify customers when the hour is up. This will allow other customers to enter for their booked time slot.
Q: Can I make an online booking for multiple sessions?
A: No you can only book one, one hour session per day to be fair for all. Please only book 48hrs in advance.
Q: Can I make a change to my booking?
A: Yes, you will need to contact the centre directly to make a change to your booking. Please send us an email email@example.com or call 9529 8544
Q: I’m having issues with online bookings, who can I contact?
A: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org 9529 8544 and we will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
Q: I don’t have access to make an online booking. What do I do?
A: You can contact Sans Souci Leisure Centre on 9529 8544 and we can make the booking for you.
Q: Are spectators permitted? Can my carer accompany me to my booked session?
A. Yes, one spectator/carer per paying swimmer is permitted. Patrons 16 years and under must be accompanied by an adult. Spectators must pay a $2.50 Facilities Fee for entry as per our Fees and Charges. Carer entry is free upon presentation of a valid Companion Card. If you have to enter the pool with your charge you will also need to book a lane.
Q: Can I swim with my child aged 0-5 years?
A. No, due to restrictions we are unable to take bookings for children aged 0-5 years. This will be re-evaluated as restrictions are eased.
Q: What will happen to my Membership?
A: Memberships will be activated as per customer requests. Casual customers who wish to use the facility will pay casual swim entry of $7.50, $6.00 concession rate, Gym entry Casual $18.00, concession $15.00. From the 29th June we will run using the indoor pool and the online booking system visit our website www.sslc.net.au to book.
Q: Will showers/change rooms be open?
A: We are limiting amenities to outdoor only at this stage.
Q: Will learn to swim/squad continue?
A: Squads will resume limited sessions, limited numbers. Learn to Swim classes resume Monday 6th July. All monthly EZI DEBIT payments will re commence, if you are not ready to return we require you to contact us before the 5th July to avoid being charged.
VERY IMPORTANT POINT – *IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO RETURN WE REQUIRE YOU TO CONTACT THE CENTRE PRIOR TO THE 5th JULY TO AVOID BEING CHARGED.
Q: What are Sans Souci Leisure Centres doing to ensure facilities are COVID-safe?
A: The health and well being of our community is of utmost importance and we are closely monitoring the advice and continuing to adhere to the directives of the lead public health agencies on Coronavirus (COVID-19), including the Australian Government Department of Health and NSW Health. In line with this advice, Sans Souci Leisure Centre are implementing the following additional measures:
- Online booking system for entry into the centre.
- Cashless Payments. Payments via online bookings and telephone.
- Restricted swimming/Gym time to 60 minutes.
- All of our staff have taken part in the NSW governments COVID 19 infection control course
- Limited amenities. Only outdoor toilet amenities open, change rooms will remain closed.
- Limited numbers per pool & Gym
- Social distancing markers on floors and throughout facility.
- Hand sanitizer stations are installed at entry and exit points for use before and after entry.
- Additional cleaning shifts have been implemented. Ensuring all surfaces are cleaned and sanitized. Hygiene signage placed in public areas.
- As is our regular practice, we advise customers to follow our healthy Swimming guidelines. We ask customers to shower and wash thoroughly at home with soap before arriving at the centre.
- Customers who feel unwell or are sick are being reminded not to attend our centre. If you are unwell, please follow the advice of NSW Health and take necessary precautionary measures.
Q: Can COVID-19 be transmitted by swimming in the pool? Is it safe to return to the pools?
A: Please refer to the NSW Health FAQ’s for list of FAQ’s relating to Covid-19