A great opportunity to join our team going into Summer!
If you are looking for a challenging role and have the right skills to become a part of our team, Sans Souci Leisure Centre is currently recruiting a Permanent Full-time or Permanent Part-Time Customer Service Representative.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for:
- smooth and effective operation of customer service and sales delivery of the Sans Souci Leisure Centre
- dedicated to achieving sales targets, Swim Academy enrolments, memberships, taking phone calls, greeting customers, cash transactions, restocking of merchandise along with general presentation and cleanliness of the foyer/reception area is to be achieved.
- administration-based activities, direct debits and membership sales
- being the first point of contact for customers you will ensure that the first impression is made within your role and you will work on customer retention in our swim and gym environment
- shared responsibility in roles such as café assisting including stock takes, delegation of tasks and the shared responsibility of smooth operation of casual staff from within the Customer Service role.
The successful candidate will:
- have a high level of attention to detail with all activities
- have a background and experience in Administration based work
- have a passion for the Health, Fitness and Aquatic Industry and to pursue a career in the Health and Fitness sector
- Preferably have previous administration experience
An additional requirement is a NSW Working With Children Check before the beginning of the interviewing process. It is desired also that the candidate has a First Aid certificate or willingness to attain one.
The rostered shifts are spread across weekdays and weekends with shifts from 4.30am - 8.00pm on weekdays and 7am - 2pm on weekends.
If you would like to join our team please fill out the application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer an excellent work environment with a strong current team, free personal use of all our facilities including pools and gymnasium, easy parking and access to public transport.