To our valued customers,
In line with the advice from the NSW Premier on the current COVID-19 stay at home order.
The following is to take place for Sans Souci Leisure Centre.
- Immediate closure of Centre from Sunday 27th June to all public until end of business day 27th August.
- This means closure of our Swim Academy LTS and Squad programs, including intensives, Gym, Cafe.
- All direct debit payments will be placed on hold for the time period.
- All memberships will be put on hold & extended for the time period.
- Please monitor our website and social media for current updates as they occur. We will also send emails as updates occur.
We thank you all for your patience and cooperation during this time. We would strongly advise you all do your bit, keep contact limited, care for your families and yourselves and we look forward to welcoming you all back to our centre in two weeks. You can still contact us as per below.
- EMAIL email@example.com
- WEBSITE www.sslc.net.au
- FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.
- We also encourage you to refer to the Australian Government Department of Health ( https://www.health.gov.au) for the most up to date health advice.
Thank you for working so well with us on our social distancing measures, for your support for our team and other parents.
As we all share the on going challenges we wish you the best of health, safety & a stronger return when we are all back