Monday 11th October was our re opening day!
Our staff are excited to be together again and we are working together on easing into a period out of these restrictions so please help us to follow health advice and work together on this period of uncertainty. Given the NSW health advice and NSW Gov Roadmap for easing of restrictions, Sans Souci Leisure Centre will follow as instructed: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/easing-covid-19-restrictions/opening-in-dec
Please read below for how this applies to our Centre and by entering and booking with us (for Squads), you acknowledge and accept that you have read and agree to these terms otherwise will be refused entry.
Our Covid-Safe Entry Policies:
- If staff, visitors, contractors or customers are unwell they will be refused entry. Anyone with COVID-19 symptoms should get tested and can return once they have a negative result.
- Customers over 16 must be vaccinated for the time being prior to Dec 15th unless stated otherwise earlier by the Gov and must show their proof of vaccination at the door.
- Capacity limit of 1 person per 2 square metres of the indoor area of the premises.
- Social distancing of 1.5m in place and no loitering in public spaces.
- Fitness Passport members accepted.
- All customers and visitors are required to check in using the Service NSW app to be allowed entry, and show their proof of vaccination.
- Outdoor Pool
- Learn to Swim returning 1st November.
- Aqua Aerobics returned Friday 29th October with revised times.
- Walk-ins welcome. Patrons must adhere to our entry terms.
Memberships/ Swim Passes
- Please let us know if you wish to reactivate your membership, otherwise casual prices apply or they remain on hold.
- Face masks must be worn by staff and customers indoors, unless exempt. People engaging in exercise are exempt. Lifeguards may remove masks during emergency situations and to assist with clear communication.
Our Covid Safe precautionary measures as a team:
- All staff have completed the Australian Government Department of Health’s online training in infectious diseases
- COVID Safety Mashal allocated on all shifts
- Revised training of best workplace practices, with implementation of additional COVID-19 Safe House policy
- Registered as a COVID-Safe business and implemented the relevant NSW COVID Safety Plan
- Regular monitoring of Australian Government Department of Health regulations to ensure the latest advice is being adhered to
- Regularly monitoring and check in with staff to ensure they do not come to work if not feeling well
- Mandatory QR Check in by staff and patrons
- Sanitiser stations at entry and exit points, as well as throughout the centre
- Daily deep cleaning of venue
- Regular sanitisation of high touchpoint areas
- Mandatory face masks for staff
- Social distancing signage in place; Gym and indoor area capacity limited to 1 per 2 square metres
We’d like to thank you for your continued support and compliance with our COVID-19 Safe Centre Policy. We look forward to welcoming you to our centre!
Subscribe here to find out all updates first! http://eepurl.com/gC4vF5